Angular: The Quick and Reactive New Web Development
Good tools make web application development quicker and easier to maintain. Angular is a popular framework that helps maintain web infrastructures with ease & comfortability.
Why choose Angular for your Web development?
- Angular is used to create Single Page Applications (SPAs). SPAs are fluid and responsive Web apps that load a single HTML page and dynamically update that page as the user interacts with the app without constant page reloads. One of the main benefits of SPAs is that there are no extra queries to the server to download pages.
- Angular works extremely well when it comes to managing heavy web applications that contain a number of components and complex requirements.
- Angular is a framework based on TypeScript. It allows quicker and easier coding.
- Data binding is one of the most impressive features of the Angular Technology.
- Lesser coding is required and, hence, developers can focus more on the efficiency of the application.
- It helps developers to reuse the same chunk of code written before.
- Angular includes some of the best testing principles and techniques.
- Because it supports caching and many other processes, Angular helps to improve the server performance.
During the last years, the framework has evolved tremendously. It has advanced from AngularJS (v. 1) to Angular (v. 2 , 4, and 5) and in May 2018 it has reached a new milestone with Angular 6.
What benefits can the newer versions bring to you?
- The newer versions develop SEO friendly SPAs.
- Angular is five times faster than AngularJS.
- The newer versions are written in TypeScript which helps reduce runtime errors.
- The upgrade of the version from 2 to 4 has reduced its bundled file size by 60%.
- The newer versions were designed to create native mobile apps by using strategies from other mobile-oriented frameworks such as NativeScript, Ionic Framework or React Native.